Dubai Parks & Resort is a newly opened theme park in the city of Gold. To cater to the people visiting Dubai Park their fabulous pizza’s, 800 Degrees opened their 6th branch .
I was invited for the restaurant launch at this newly opened Joint, as i love Neapolitan Pizza. Neapolitan Pizza is generally minimally topped pizza and you can actually see the sauce through the cheese.
What i loved about about this place.
Simple and comfortable furniture’s with both outdoor and indoor seating area. As soon you enter i was greeted and directed towards my table. I had pleasure meeting the Chef and he informed how the food ingredients are all imported from Italy, just to make sure the taste doesn’t vary. All their Pizza’s can be customized and can be prepared in one min as soon as it enters the wooden oven. Yes Wooden oven! All Pizza’s are baked in wooden oven at 800-1000 degrees and its just takes a minute when cooked in ultra high temperature. That’s a interesting note!
Well let me not talk more and come straight to the point of what i ordered about the Menu:
- Frittura Mista -Mix of Arrancini, Supply di riso, Crochette di potato and squid served with thousand island dressing. It was platter of fried,salty starters. I loved the Crochette di potato which had potato filling and it was truly delicious. Must try from this plate, and squids on the side just made it more interesting and tastier. I love squids 🙂
- Caesar Salad– Romainne Lettuce with caesar dressing topped with chicken & crotons – I don’t call for a salad generally, am not the type of person who would start a meal with salad, so for a change i decided to Caesar salad which is always delicious and it never goes wrong. The crotons and the chicken topping makes it more delicious.
- Penne Pollo – Pasta prepared with a combination of pesto sauce, cream and chicken – Whenever am eating pasta, its always a arabiatta sauce or the pesto sauce. I chose penne pasta and it came in a generous portion, by now i was almost full. If you are not a pizza lover, you can try pasta and am sure you will like it.
- Pollo Pizza – Well am in Pizzeria and how can i not eat a Pizza? So i ordered for Pollo Pizza in Bianca base with chicken, gogonzolla and caramalized onions. We all know Neapotilana Pizza is loaded with cheese and minimally topped, the soft and chewy which is true to the concept of what Neapolitan pizza is all about. The best part, as i have already mentioned above is you can customize your pizza the way you like and it will be ready in just a minute after your order is placed. Amazing isn’t it? Safe bet and you wont be hungry for long 🙂
- Tiramisu – I noticed the Tiramisu picture on the wall although i was super full, i had to try this. It is biscuit soaked in coffee topped with Mascarpone cheese and chocolate powder. This was one of the best Tiramisu i have ever had with just the right amount of sweetness, and so soft just that it melts in your mouth. You will never want to stop eating once you start, I bet! If you are in 800 Degrees, don’t leave without ordering this delicious piece of dessert. You are going to love this and keep coming for more! Trust me 🙂
- Drinks – Lemonade was best choice considering the heat of Dubai, and specially when you want to drink something refreshing. You can choose your type of lemonade from the menu, they have few more options.
Service was good, although it was busy day for all the staff in the restaurant, they managed it quite well, looking after each table with the same level of attention. For me, this place is a must visit, whichever part of city you are living in doesn’t matter. Do check out their location in #Zomato and plan your meal out in 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza.
I was invited to this restaurant. However my reviews is honest and unbiased.
Address- Riverland, Dubai Parks & Resort.
Phone Number- 042582536
Opening hours- 11 AM TO 11 PM.
Cost for two- AED 140
Recommended dishes- Pizzas,Frittura Mista, Tiramisu.