While walking around Jumeirah Lake Towers, thought of eating something Indian.Yellow Chilli is quite famous in India,and also has its presence in UAE.The restaurant in JLT is located overlooking the lake, and its very beautiful and calm.
The restaurant has a neat seating arrangement both inside and outside.
This is how it looks like 🙂 🙂
Complimentary crackers while we wait for our food : Yummy! You will love it 😉
This is what i ordered from the menu :
- Tandoori Basil Prawns-he prawns are big in size and has the flavor of basil ,I love the taste and combination and quite a good appetizer as a starter.
- Lawrence road Tandoori Murgh-t’s grilled chicken with spicy Indian masala . As they say it’s amritsari style , the chicken was very tender and spices complimented it. It was very well marinated. One of my favorite in this place.
3. Chicken Biriyani- chicken Biriyani here quite different from other places .It’s not very oily, juicy chicken and well cooked great quality rice and taste
4. Butter Naan and Nalli Ragan Josh- quite a good combination.Love the taste of the curry,creamy tangy and spicy – Must try!
5. People who love Dal, try the Lalla Mussa Dal- amazing creamy , rich and flavorful .
6. Last but not the least – love my desserts I ordered one Zauk-e-Shahi with Tea.I really liked the idea of Mini Gulab Jamun served with rabdi,i love to eat Rabdi- and this one is a must TRY!. Tea is served in Indian street style,which was quite fascinating to me.Although,it didnt taste that good,but still amazed by the way it was presented.
Ambiance- overlooks the lake- which is beautiful 🙂
Service- the staffs are very nice and polite.
price for two can be 140 dirhams
The way they present their food is quite uncommon in comparison to other Indian restaurant .
Happened to meet chef Pandey,had to tell him about how awesome the food was .
My go to restaurant when am craving for some good Indian Food.
Yellow Chilli best to dine in/Lunch/Dinner/Wifi .
Open from Sunday to Saturday 11am to 11pm
Special Menu for special Occasions
Looking forward to another visit to try their special menu.